Virtual Riot - Energy Drink (Sharks Remix) Virtual Riot - Energy Drink (Sharks Remix)

Virtual Riot = Modern Beethoven tbh...

I mean he can make one of the best songs ever in 3 hours???

Bird of Prey Bird of Prey

The drop just kinda came out of nowhere, with no real transition, other than that 5/5.

Dex Arson -Rampage ( Ephixa Remix ) Dex Arson -Rampage ( Ephixa Remix )

@MithyxSounds Well machina ephixa remix came out all the way back when playing with fire (album) was out, possibly sooner, so they probably known each other for a while... :)

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies

Ok I'm sorry but... I'm a little bit tired of these collabs... You've made like 3 songs in a row with this guy... I mean this song is good but I kinda want more single dubstep songs from xtrullor... That's why I favorited after all...

Xtrullor responds:

We have entered into NGADM competition as a team. Hence the series of collaborations.

Glitchtale - Bring It On (Frisk's Theme) Glitchtale - Bring It On (Frisk's Theme)

Undertale, one of the worst games ever

Metal, one of the worst genres of music ever.

Lovely.

System Error System Error

I really like it... But I don't think there is a drop anywhere there... Just sounds like a long intro...

Dex Arson - Killzone Dex Arson - Killzone

Takes forever to buildup, kinda repetitive and the drop could be better... But for some reason I really like this song...

Dex Arson - Gangsta Dex Arson - Gangsta

I actually discovered one of the leads in the drop in a Virtual Riot Massive preset pack lol.

(The one at 1:16)

Canonblade - Evil Whiskey Canonblade - Evil Whiskey

@InstaSkillz

First of all: Xtrullor is still amazing.

Second of all: This song is good. :) Never really been a fan of you because i've heard a bunch of happy af songs from you, and I don't really like happy dubstep. So this was nice.

canonblade responds:

Imagine that happiness isn't an actual feeling in my life.
Thanks for the feedback tho !! Appreciated !

F-777 - 1up [2017] F-777 - 1up [2017]